What are your five expert tips for those who still need to hit the sales?
1. If you’re hitting up an actual store be sure to arrive early. Like the very second they open their doors in the morning.
2. Focus on the items you want and go straight to the designated areas to find them.
3. Sometimes there are sizes on the hangers to make it easier to grab the piece you want without overthinking. Watch out though and don’t rely on the hangers too much. Always check the size on the actual price tag of the item because everything gets thrown onto whatever hanger available during sales season, so the sizes don’t necessarily match.
4. Check the items on the floor, too (I’ve found two of my favourite jeans down there).
5. Never trust the staff during sales season as those poor souls are just beyond stressed trying to keep up with everything. They really kind of hate your asking for different sizes as there are a gazillion other things on their minds. Just check the whole store for yourself. Be very persistent. I found my all-time favourite shirt after browsing the store for hours - I even checked the cabins.
Follow Marina the Moss on Instagram or read more on her daily style on marinathemoss.com.